| Register | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
» Username  » Password   
Jobs & Services Living in Kigali Forum / Jobs & Services /

Teaching Job Vacancies at premiere International School in Kigali

dtaysh
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 9 Aug 2013 19:21
Dear all,

I'm writing on behalf of my school, Hope Kids Academy. They are currently looking for another native English speaker to help teach English (and potentially any other qualified courses) and perhaps to even be a homeroom teacher. The school is a year old and, from my observation, is set to become the premiere international school in Rwanda in the very near future. The school would provide for:

· A competitive, tax-free net salary at the end of each month
· RAMA health insurance
· RSSB payments
· Lunch at school
· Official holidays recognized
· One-month paid holiday
· Visa

The requirements are:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in the field
- Minimum 3 years of experience teaching in the related classes/fields

It should be noted that the job requires a work schedule of Monday through Saturday: 07:00am - 04:00pm (however, more often than not Fridays and Saturdays are half-days or field trips, so please don't let this stop you from applying).

The contract would begin immediately and last until June of 2014. I can vouch that the school is excellent and a great work environment for anyone interested. If interested, please respond to the following contacts with your resume or CV, application letter, academic credentials and an ID copy to:

phone: (+250) 786 67 56 67

If you have any more concerns or questions prior to applying to the school. I can be contacted at: +250787397628

Cheers and happy weekend,
Daniel Taylor-Shaut

P.S. The school is also interested in someone to fill the role as Homeroom Teacher for a Primary classroom and that of a native-speaking Kinyarwanda teacher (the above requirements and provisions would still apply).

P.P.S. Due to spam protections, I can't actually post the school's email or here, nor my own, nor their facebook link. Thus, if you are interested in the school, please respond here (if not living within Rwanda) or through the above telephone numbers. Thanks (and sorry for the difficulties)
Lola
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 14 Aug 2013 11:52
Hello Daniel,

Do you accept applications from India?
dtaysh
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 15 Aug 2013 18:45
Hey Lola,

Absolutely. It's an international school. So all are welcome.
kigadmin
Admin
#4 | Posted: 16 Aug 2013 08:13
Hi Daniel,

Sorry about the extreme spam rules! If you want to post your email you can write it with this format: email at whatever dot com and people should be able to figure it out and get in touch.

For anyone interested, here's the Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/HopeKidsAcademyRwanda

Thanks!
nziranziza
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 18 Sep 2013 09:12
Hello hope this finds you well,
available 36y.old man looking for a job,
had traveled a lot in Asia and East Africa, a Rwandese in Rwanda
any available job in Kigali, permanent or part time position.
How about that vacant position in the school?

-worked in a busy hospital, strong knowledge in the procurement/purchase/store fields.
-great communication (english, french, kinyarwanda) and interpersonal skills
-high computer knowledge, office softwares, good IT maintenance skills
-ready to learn more from the employer.
If any opportunity, let me know, by email or sms 0788402300.
Thank you.
dtaysh
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 23 Jan 2014 06:02
DEAR ALL.

This job has been filled. Please do NOT contact me further about the position, because it is NOT available! Thank you
Jobs & Services Living in Kigali Forum / Jobs & Services / Teaching Job Vacancies at premiere International School in Kigali Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.