| Register | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
» Username  » Password   
Accommodation Living in Kigali Forum / Accommodation /

Room for rent in Kiyovu, Kigali

#1 | Posted: 3 Aug 2012 07:45
Dear All

We have a room free in our house in Kiyovu from 13th August till the end of September.

Sharing a beautiful house with a pool and 3 french ladies!

Rent is $500 per month including bills (depending how long or short someone wants the room for).

Thanks

Pallavi

Rwandan Mobile: +250 (0)786501363

#2 | Posted: 4 Aug 2012 22:05
Hello,

My colleague and I (two females from the US) will be traveling to Rwanda from August 14-August 31 and are looking for a place to stay while in Kigali. Is it possible for us to share the room or are you looking for one person to occupy it. Also do you have pictures of the room/house? My email is asfrancis87 at gmail dot com
earlkehoe
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 4 Sep 2012 13:53
Hi, Just on the off chance that the room might still be available. I hope all is well. I am an Irish PhD student at the University of Nottingham in the UK. 31 years old. I am comming to Kigali next week and looking for a place to stay for 6 weeks. I noticed your advertisment on Living in Kigali and the place sounds great. Just a few questions, how far is the room from the Kigali Institute of Education and is there transport near by? Is there internet connection wireless? I am just looking for a nice place to live and work from for the period I will be in Kigali. Wishing you a good day ahead,
Kind Regards
Earl
Accommodation Living in Kigali Forum / Accommodation / Room for rent in Kiyovu, Kigali Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.