| Register | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
» Username  » Password   
Travel Living in Kigali Forum / Travel /

Akagera National Park

#1 | Posted: 18 Sep 2011 12:24
Hi everyone ,
I'm a 22 old german medicin student. At the moment I'm living near Kigali (Ruli) to do an internship in the local hospital.
I would love to go to the Akagera National Park . As I'm here on my own, I'm looking for travelling partners!

Alexandra
aymen
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 19 Sep 2012 12:45
hey

did you still available ib kigali ???

#3 | Posted: 25 Sep 2012 20:49
Hi, I was just doing some research on taking a trip to Akagera National Park and thought I'd leave a comment, but it looks like you beat me to it.

I'm a Canadian journalist currently working on a short term basis with the Rwanda News Agency. I live in Kigali and was hoping I could find someone who was also interested in going.

If you're still interested leave me a message here and I'll check back soon, or alternatively just call me at 0797318772

Cheers,

Paul

#4 | Posted: 29 Sep 2012 04:48
Hey!

I might be interested as well! I'm 24 and also interning in Kigali. If you're still looking for people, just email me: anne_lalelu(at)yahoo.de

Thanks!
aymen
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 29 Sep 2012 07:53
hello,

im mooving almost everyweek to kirehe and i pass close to akagera road, i just didnt get the opportunities and the courage to someone push me to change the road to akagera

we can plan something, i have 4*4 car & driver

mail: amri_aym(at)yahoo.fr
Canadian88
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 4 Oct 2012 09:32
Do you need a guide to travel to and through Akagera? Or can you just go?
Travel Living in Kigali Forum / Travel / Akagera National Park Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.