Kind of a quiet week coming up. Although I’ve been crap and have totally forgotten to put Hash on two previous weekly lists… so at least that’s there this time! Let me know about events and I’ll add them – email@example.com.
Friday, September 7th
- Ultimate Frisbee – 6am – Cercle Sportif - I think it’s insane… but you might be insane and therefore like playing Ultimate Frisbee at 6am this Friday morning. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know you’ll be playing.
Saturday, September 8th
- Hash House Harriers – 4pm - A bit of running a bit of drinking. Makes for a great day out in Kigali.
- Movie Night – 7pm – Heaven Restaurant - Double header movie night! The first movie is at 6:30pm for the kiddies – ‘Pirates!’ and the next is called ‘Bernie’, starting at 7:30pm. Entry is Rwf 2,500 and includes popcorn.
- Bikini Beach Party – 3pm – Rwesero Village Weavers - Party at Lake Muhazi!
Sunday, September 9th
- Pickup Volleyball – 1pm to 4pm – Mamba Club - These casual volleyball games spring up on sunny days on the court at Mamba Club. Nothing formal, just show up and hit balls.
- Ultimate Frisbee – 3:30pm – Cercle Sportif - Pay Rwf 1,000 to get into the Cercle Sportif grounds and you’ll find a keen group of active folks looking to play some Ultimate Frisbee.
Monday, September 10th
- Quiz Night – 8pm – Sol e Luna - The first social gathering for many a new arrival, quiz night is a great place to see who’s new in town while testing your brain on some really great and fun quizzes and some awful, tedious ones. It depends on who won the previous week so it’s kind of hit and miss. But the pizza is ok and the red wine is some of the best in town (for Kigali, of course).
Tuesday, September 11th
- Nothing doing today.
Wednesday, September 12th
- Ultimate Frisbee – 6am – Cercle Sportif - If playing Ultimate Frisbee on a Sunday afternoon seems too tame for you, then try out the mid-week 6am version. Crazy! Email email@example.com to let them know you’ll be playing.
Thursday, September 13th
- Not a damned thing to do.
Quiet week in Kigali.