- Back in January 2010 I decided to trade the flat wind-swept plains of West Texas for the endless hills of Rwanda...for only six months. Nearly four years later and I'm still here, running an orphanage on the outskirts of Kigali and sharing my arguably useful collection of knowledge about Rwanda with anyone who will listen, even if they don't necessarily want to hear it. Feel free to criticize me at email@example.com. Don't be surprised if I criticize you back.
...or email us firstname.lastname@example.org...
Visit the Forum
Photo of the Day
- intellinet on Withdrawing Money in Kigali from International Bank Accounts
- Toine eetgerink on Hero Shop
- jwec on Grill Mark’s
- lucia on Owning a Dog in Kigali
- Laura Z. on Withdrawing Money in Kigali from International Bank Accounts