- Back in January 2010 I decided to trade the flat wind-swept plains of West Texas for the endless hills of Rwanda...for only six months. Nearly four years later and I'm still here, running an orphanage on the outskirts of Kigali and sharing my arguably useful collection of knowledge about Rwanda with anyone who will listen, even if they don't necessarily want to hear it. Feel free to criticize me at email@example.com. Don't be surprised if I criticize you back.
...or email us firstname.lastname@example.org...
Visit the Forum
- PIA on Embassies, Consulates & High Commissions in Kigali
- Bobby on 99 Signs You’re a True Kigali Veteran
- Sharon on Kigali Airport
- Deshan on Cost of Living in Kigali
- CharityM on Interview: Highschool Student Dennis Agaba