- Born on the flat plains of Texas, I am a woman in search of hills and a sense of law and order, so rigid, that never should I feel compelled to park my car in an empty parking spot without permission or enter a building without a thorough pat down by a dude talking on his phone. So imagine my delight when in my worldwide wanderings, I stumbled upon Rwanda! A little over a year later, while the charm of saying "umudugudu" has started to wear off (slightly), I am definitely still hooked on this beautiful place. Looking forward to trying to show y'all some of the reasons why.
...or email us firstname.lastname@example.org...
Visit the Forum
- PIA on Embassies, Consulates & High Commissions in Kigali
- Bobby on 99 Signs You’re a True Kigali Veteran
- Sharon on Kigali Airport
- Deshan on Cost of Living in Kigali
- CharityM on Interview: Highschool Student Dennis Agaba