- Born on the flat plains of Texas, I am a woman in search of hills and a sense of law and order, so rigid, that never should I feel compelled to park my car in an empty parking spot without permission or enter a building without a thorough pat down by a dude talking on his phone. So imagine my delight when in my worldwide wanderings, I stumbled upon Rwanda! A little over a year later, while the charm of saying "umudugudu" has started to wear off (slightly), I am definitely still hooked on this beautiful place. Looking forward to trying to show y'all some of the reasons why.
...or email us email@example.com...
Visit the Forum
Photo of the Day
- Jemrose Walker on RZ Manna
- mikulbasant on INZU Lodge
- Kirsty on La Sierra
- intellinet on Withdrawing Money in Kigali from International Bank Accounts
- omar on Owning a Dog in Kigali