- Born and raised in Norway, culturally transformed in the US, and now residing in Rwanda. Studied biology, but teaching English in Kigali while finishing up my Master's, and debating future career options. At the moment starting up a cocoa plantation is at the top of my list, closely followed by founding an improv society. Severely technologically challenged, but somewhat creatively gifted. A great lover of the Universe, as well as cakes and salt. A passionate hater of small concrete rooms.
...or email us email@example.com...
Visit the Forum
- Jacques Mutabazi on Kinyarwanda: The Basics
- Harm on Interview: Gill from the Rwanda Challenge Marathon
- Carlos on Akagera National Park
- Carlos on Watching Movies in Kigali
- Carlos on Map Collection Info (Pre-Orders Only)