- Born and raised in Norway, culturally transformed in the US, and now residing in Rwanda. Studied biology, but teaching English in Kigali while finishing up my Master's, and debating future career options. At the moment starting up a cocoa plantation is at the top of my list, closely followed by founding an improv society. Severely technologically challenged, but somewhat creatively gifted. A great lover of the Universe, as well as cakes and salt. A passionate hater of small concrete rooms.
...or email us firstname.lastname@example.org...
Visit the Forum
- PIA on Embassies, Consulates & High Commissions in Kigali
- Bobby on 99 Signs You’re a True Kigali Veteran
- Sharon on Kigali Airport
- Deshan on Cost of Living in Kigali
- CharityM on Interview: Highschool Student Dennis Agaba